Man on the Run.....
Monday, July 11, 2005
  Still Haven't found What I am looking for....
It is a strange feeling that I was humming

"I have climbed highest mountain
I have run through the fields
Only to be with you
Only to be with you
I have run
I have crawled
I have scaled these city walls
These city walls
Only to be with you
But I still haven't found what I'm looking for
But I still haven't found what I'm looking for "


while I was doing my hill running this morning. It is a similar feeling to those NBA champiionship advertisements where Duncan, Iverson, Payton, Kidd all profess their love for the prize they covet most - The NBA championships.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

About this Blog

I am going to be running a marathon in Chicago on Sunday, October 9. Since I have never run in my life without a dog chasing me, I have decided to boost up my confidence [ read ego] by narrating some of these mindless experiences.

10 reasons to run this long

TIC TOC TIC TOC

Me, Yourself and Education

I am running this Marathon to raise funds for ASHA For Education

CONTRIBUTE FOR MY RUN. ALL PROCEEDS GO TOWARDS PROVIDING EDUCATION TO DALIT/TRIBAL KIDS IN NALBARI DISTRICT OF ASSAM, AN INSURGENCY RIDDEN AREA

CLICK HERE TO CONTRIBUTE

All contributions are tax deductible

ARCHIVES
April 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 /


Powered by Blogger