Man on the Run.....
Wednesday, June 22, 2005
  Wallace Falls this week
I was in Seattle last week and I couldn't do the long run. It was a cool off week before we start doing the higher mileage again. Vani and I hiked the Wallace Falls trails. It was about 5 miles to and from the falls. It was picturesque and the falls were nestled in a dense forest. We even saw a small reptile on the trail which prompted a frightend response from the lady.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

About this Blog

I am going to be running a marathon in Chicago on Sunday, October 9. Since I have never run in my life without a dog chasing me, I have decided to boost up my confidence [ read ego] by narrating some of these mindless experiences.

10 reasons to run this long

TIC TOC TIC TOC

Me, Yourself and Education

I am running this Marathon to raise funds for ASHA For Education

CONTRIBUTE FOR MY RUN. ALL PROCEEDS GO TOWARDS PROVIDING EDUCATION TO DALIT/TRIBAL KIDS IN NALBARI DISTRICT OF ASSAM, AN INSURGENCY RIDDEN AREA

CLICK HERE TO CONTRIBUTE

All contributions are tax deductible

ARCHIVES
April 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 /


Powered by Blogger