Man on the Run.....
Saturday, June 25, 2005
  10 mile barrier!!!!!
My shoe hits the road and my body locks up into this symmetric motion with my hands and legs. Oh! the human body is so beautifuuly designed to run and be mobile. As it trudges through the trail, a pearls of sweat make an appareance on my face and before I could wipe it, a gentle breeze blows across to dry it and the cool feeling I get is never matched by an airconditioner. This can be aptly be termed as the joy of running.

I ran ten miles this morning. It is definitely a personal milestone in my training for this marathon. Few months back, even I wouldn't have believed I could run 10 miles non-stop on a windy and chill morning. The trail was Sawyer Camp Trail and the views of the lake below is heavenly.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

About this Blog

I am going to be running a marathon in Chicago on Sunday, October 9. Since I have never run in my life without a dog chasing me, I have decided to boost up my confidence [ read ego] by narrating some of these mindless experiences.

10 reasons to run this long

TIC TOC TIC TOC

Me, Yourself and Education

I am running this Marathon to raise funds for ASHA For Education

CONTRIBUTE FOR MY RUN. ALL PROCEEDS GO TOWARDS PROVIDING EDUCATION TO DALIT/TRIBAL KIDS IN NALBARI DISTRICT OF ASSAM, AN INSURGENCY RIDDEN AREA

CLICK HERE TO CONTRIBUTE

All contributions are tax deductible

ARCHIVES
April 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 /


Powered by Blogger